In this episode I chat with my good friend and co host Nick Levett about the challenges of being a coach and managing the behaviour of parents.
In the cast we cover a lot including:
- Using humour as a tool to manage behaviour
- A neat way to get the kids to provide the feedback to the parents
- How to use the induction meeting to set expectations
- How a supermarket can be your best tool
- A nifty way to get the parents to manage their own behaviour
In the cast I mention a document that I have created to manage parental expectation and establish boundaries. I will send that out separately to subscribers to the podcast and my email list. Sign up to the newsletter here.